2/22/2013

Starlette



Welcome! I'm Starlette and this is my new blog. I'm a 18 year old girl from Poland in love with art, music, fashion, cinema and the 60's.
I'm in the last year of high school and want to get to the art university to study graphic designs.

I already had a few blogs but they weren't very successful, so I decided to start once again.
I also have a Tumblr: http://gigistarlet.tumblr.com/

I'm not going to tell you that this blog is a fashion or an art blog, because I honestly don't know where it goes yet! I can promise you that you'll find little bit of everything; art, music, movies, fashion, bitching, photos, opinions, inspirations, etc...

Few of my favorite things to do is to write, draw, paint, read, watch movies, listen to the music. I also like to sit in a bathtub and think... But my biggest love is to make up things, I guess, I can say that I'm creative, haha.

In the end of MY FIRST POST, I'd like to thank you for stopping by and reading this also to invite and welcome you to my blog. I hope you'll like it and come by again.
If you have any questions, or you're curious about something, just ask in comments or on my ask box on Tumblr.

Have a perfect day guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment